International Student Cell
Admission Open 2017-2018
Online Application Form submission
Start: - 01-04-2017 Last Date: - 30 -04-2017 17:30 IST
Documents Required to fill the online Application form:
- Marks sheet
- Testimonial-1 (Recommendation letter / character certificates)
- Testimonial-2 (Recommendation letter / character certificates)
Sample Online Application form for Help:
- Final Merit list and selection of Students
Date: - 04-05-2017
- Provisional Admission Letter to selected students
Date: - 04-05-2017
- Last date of submission of students’ acceptance by email for admission in Saurashtra university
Date: - 08-05-2017 17:30 IST
Note: Lack of Acceptance email from students within specified time limit will be considered as cancellation of admission and waiting list will be operated subject to vacancy of the seats.
- Student Reporting at Saurashtra University with visa & payment of fees to make final admission
Date: - 12-05-2017 to Last Date: - 15-06-2017
The role of the International Student Cell (ISC) is to lead the development of internationalisation at the Saurashtra University (SU) by acting as the central coordinator and facilitator of all internationally related initiatives and activities.
ISC is also SU’s organisational structure mandated to develop and implement its policy on internationalisation by:
- Ensuring that internationalisation activities contribute to as many as possible of the university’s strategic objectives and by so doing, supporting the core business of teaching and research at SU.
- Growing SU’s global profile as a research- led, international, Asian university.
- Benchmarking local needs and global standards for a university.
- Striving for the integration of the global and local in such a way as to add value to both with international activities enhancing student life and staff development at SU, and incoming international students and staff being integrated into the local environment.
- Performing a consultative and facilitative role in assisting the university community in negotiating individual, departmental, faculty and institutional linkages using SU sanctioned guidelines.
- Providing specialist services for international students and applicants.
- Developing and promoting the concept of “internationalisation at home” and ensuring that the entire SU community benefits from the growing internationalisation of SU.
- Seeking, supporting and facilitating opportunities for SU staff and students to experience academic life at international partner universities through mobility exchanges.